Milestones
mummy has been real busy lately....and really hasn't got time to
blog! Feel so guilty.
A quick one before I head to bed!
Some milestones for lil Desiree :
I would say Desiree is quite a fast learner! At 10mths+ she has learnt how to shake her head (really vigorously) when we say " don't want, don't want". It's quite a funny scene cuz she will really shake left to right many times.
She knows how to do "twinkle twinkle little stars" with both her hands when I sing to her
Her first word other than "ba ba mum mum" is "GONG"! Ah gong us really honored and excited!
She ate her 1st French fries at 12mths+
Learnt to stand before she turns 1
Walked a few steps at 13mths but still needs support
Has her 9th tooth at 13mths
She has grown a tad taller - now abt 75 cm tall and 8.5kg (on the slim side)- 12mths
----------------------------------
she has grown so fast!!! Miss her when she was still a lil baby, doing nth on the bed, just cooing away~~~






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home